A Printer’s History is simply a recorded log and nothing else which is an activity sent to the printer from the computer. It can include many things like active printouts which are in the queue, documents which printed previously, and those documents which were canceled, paused or deleted. If you want to delete this history there is an option for you to delete and to do so you have to just follow a simple process which is provided below and in case you failed to do so or face some error while following the steps below then you have another option in the form of Dell Service Phone Number 1-844-787-7041 where you will be assisted by the qualified technicians without any delay.
To delete the Dell printer History you have to just follow the steps below-
- To begin the process you have to first open the computer’s “Control Panel” from the system menu icon which can find from the taskbar.
- After that, you have to just click on the “Hardware and Sound” link which is in the Control Panel options. Now you are required to select the “Printers” link in the Hardware and Sound sub-menu.
- In this step, you have to just find out your printer’s icon link in the pop-up window.
- After the previous step you have to click on the printer’s icon link just once in order to highlight it, and then you have to select the “See What’s Printing” tab option in the menu which is across the top of the window. Here you will be able to see a pop-up window which will display all of the printer’s history.
- Now in this step, you have to just right-click on the printer history for the deletion.
- Finally, you will be required to select the “Cancel” or “Cancel All Documents” action in the drop-down menu in order to view and delete printer history items and activity.
The instruction which is provided above will resolve the problem which you are facing while deleting the Dell printer History. You have to make it sure that steps should be followed in a strict manner in order to resolve the error. In case some other error occurs, then you have one more option in the form of Dell Printer Support Number where you will be assisted by the qualified and skilled technicians who will help you in resolving the issue. You can avail this service 24×7 online to get a quick response.