• This topic has 0 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sfan00

In a book on UFO’s I found reference to an alleged plan by the US government to slowly reveal much more about UFO’s and stuff by

having a sort of travelling carnival…

This inspired me to come up with my own concept, but couldn’t come up with a good way of describing it.

Does anyone here have any thoughts on how avation museums attractions currently attract people in the US?

Anonymous
    Sfan00 wrote:
    In a book on UFO’s I found reference to an alleged plan by the US government to slowly reveal much more about UFO’s and stuff by

having a sort of travelling carnival…

This inspired me to come up with my own concept, but couldn’t come up with a good way of describing it.

Does anyone here have any thoughts on how avation museums attractions currently attract people in the US?

OK To follow up my own post,

Hanger 19 is based around the idea that a group of friendly extra-terrestrial alien showman have arrived to ‘sell’ thier civilisation and

cultural exports to Planet Earth.. “E.T Barnum has landed.” 🙂 …

Anonymous

I like the “E.T. Barnum” concept. A lot retro-lithograph style artwork with aliens instead of humans. Could be effective and entertaining.

A circus freak show seems a good way to play with people’s expectations. I could see that as a “realistic” way for the aliens to introduce themselves.

Anonymous
    Tedward wrote:
    I like the “E.T. Barnum” concept. A lot retro-lithograph style artwork with aliens instead of humans. Could be effective and entertaining.

A circus freak show seems a good way to play with people’s expectations. I could see that as a “realistic” way for the aliens to introduce themselves.

In the UK there an act called the ‘Cricus of Horrors’ that does various tricks,

Is that sort of what you had in mind?

Anonymous

I like the ET Barnum thought, too. That’s the good basis for the start of a backstory, and great theming.

Anonymous
    wokcreative wrote:
    I like the ET Barnum thought, too. That’s the good basis for the start of a backstory, and great theming.

Given the background, It would also let the show designers use some of the better known ‘freak show’ techniques, to give the appearance of alien tech with Earth Based science. 🙂

Anonymous

http://theartofcoverthypnosis.com/

Anonymous
    Sugar70 wrote:

http://theartofcoverthypnosis.com/

That might be a bit extreme for what I had in mind, but is thinking along the right lines 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.