• This topic has 0 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Joey

In an attempt to get this place to be a little more active… Let’s try some genetic topics to encourage people to post, be enthusiast and new visitors to see this place is alive and worth participating in. 😛

My favourite attraction is The Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Orlando. It think it’s pretty much perfect, and combines so many elements which make a good ride. It also proves that, when used correctly, thematic elements can be used alongside a high-thrill ride with purpose and relevance.

Anonymous

i love the mummy, its not my favorite though since ive been on it a million times, i still love the design and technical stuff that went into it. i dont really have a specific favorite but i really love big thunder mountain railroad at WDW, its a good length for a roller coaster and its just a ton of fun

Anonymous

I guess I’m old fashioned, even if I’m not old.

Always loved the Matterhorn at Disneyland in Anaheim.

-Hans

Anonymous

almost anything from Universal Studio Singapore. and Anaheim Disney too

Anonymous

For me the Pirates of the Caribbean but I did really enjoy the new Finding Nemo ride even more than when it was 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea which was close second to PotC.

Anonymous

I am not a big coaster fan (though I know quite a bit about them… I just don’t like the feeling of falling). So my favorite rides are the lush dark rides that were especially common in the old era of Disney: ex. Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion or Spaceship Earth. Although I also like the newer film rides, such as Soarin’ and Philharmagic. It’s hard to have a #1 favorite!

Anonymous

Holly, I was just thinking the other day about how much the older dark rides at Disney are just such great experiences. They really did bring things to such a high level back then.

-Hans

Anonymous

They really did — such beautiful theming! I feel like that level of theming is finally coming back again in recent rides (ex. Harry Potter). It’s nice to see that happening…

Anonymous

Holly wrote:
    They really did — such beautiful theming! I feel like that level of theming is finally coming back again in recent rides (ex. Harry Potter). It’s nice to see that happening…

I really want to get to the Harry Potter attractions, but probably won’t be able to get down there for a while. My daughter is just too young for it still.

-Hans

Anonymous

i love the mummy very much.

Anonymous

All the rides are attractive but Wood Coaster: El Toro at Six Flags Great Adventure and Steel Coaster: Bizarro at Six Flags New England are my favorite attraction.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.