• This topic has 0 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

HHaase

Well, I finally spotted a couple of positions that I think are worth putting in for, so I’ll be putting a resume out to Elitch Gardens in the very near future.

I have my fingers crossed, the position sounds like exactly what I’m looking for.

-Hans

Anonymous

Good luck man. What is the position if you don’t mind me being nosey?

Anonymous
    Joey wrote:
    Good luck man. What is the position if you don’t mind me being nosey?

Not too nosey at all, I put in for their Assistant Operations Manager position. It seems to be a great balance between my current career level, and an equivilent position within the amusement industry.

That, and my preferred place to relocate to is in the area of Denver or Colorado Springs. So I really couldn’t ask for a better opportunity to pop up, nothing to do but wait and hope at the moment.

-Hans

Anonymous

Sounds like a great opportunity. I wish you all the best, but don’t give up if it doesn’t go your way!!

Anonymous

Give up? NEVER! Particularly when hiring season is only a couple months away.

Anonymous

Sounds great. Good luck to you, too.

Anonymous

Good luck!

Anonymous
    HHaase wrote:
    Well, I finally spotted a couple of positions that I think are worth putting in for, so I’ll be putting a resume out to Elitch Gardens in the very near future.

I have my fingers crossed, the position sounds like exactly what I’m looking for.

-Hans

Good Luck

http://termlifeinsurancemales.com/types-of-life-insurance/20-year-term-life-insurance-for-males/

http://termlifeinsurancemales.com/life-insurance-by-state/georgia-life-insurance/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.