Are you confused in deciding which printer will be best according to your requirements? Then without thinking much go for HP LaserJet 1020 printer which is available in affordable price for both colored or black and white printing. But you need to be careful while using it because if you don’t know how to use it then you may come across an unwanted error. In a situation like this just reach HP Printer Customer Support available at all time for on-time guidance and assistance. The support teams are known for their polite behavior and prompt service.
While using the printer you can face many issues which may be frustrating at times. But after purchasing the brand new printer you are stuck how to make it print your documents. You need to first set up the printer driver. The software which provides access to features of the printer and is the bridge of communication between device and printer is termed as Printer Driver.
How to setup HP LaserJet 1020 printer drivers on Mac OS
In order to set up the printer you must follow each step given in this blog carefully:
- First turn off the printer and unplug the cables
- In the official website enter the model number of the printer for which you are searching the driver
- Download and install the latest available version of HP LaserJet 1020 printer driver
- Select and download available latest file of HP LaserJet 1020 from Printer Setup Utility
- Delete any previous file for HP LaserJet 1020
- Then run the DMG file and turn on the printer
- Go to ‘system and Preference’ and click on Print and Fax
- Add your printer after selecting it from Printer Setup Utility
If while performing the above-mentioned steps you get stuck in between then feel free to connect with HP Printer Customer Support Number who are online all day long without any time and location constraints. The team of experts who have their hands set on every available model of HP are all time ready to solve your query in the best possible way in minimum time.
Source: – HP Printer Technical Support Number