The invention of printers has made the job of printing much easier than ever before. Be it printing text or image all can be done with the help of just a command to a printer. The introduction of HP printers brought a new revolution in printing. With time to time updates and new innovative technology, this company printers changes themselves in all terms. The most recent addition to make the printing simple, HP introduced an app named ‘HP Smart’. If you don’t know how to use it properly then get in touch with HP Printer Technical Support Number, which can be reached at any time of the day.
This smart app allows users to scan with their printer or mobile device camera, customizing the home screen, printing from mobile devices and accessing cloud and social media accounts. But sometimes users face issues in scanning from an HP Printer to a Mobile Device using this app. Troubleshooting steps can be performed to sort the issue out.
How to scan using the HP Smart app
- You can scan documents or photos from your printer or use your mobile device to scan items.
- Place your document or photo on the scanner glass according to the guides on the printer
- Open the HP Smart app, then tap scan, scan to email or scan to the cloud, depending on the type of scan you want to complete
- Tap the settings icon on the scan screen to select the input source for the scan
- Tap ‘done’ or save
- Tap scan to view the scan and adjust the borders, if necessary
- If you want to scan additional pages tap the additional pages icon
- When the scan is complete, tap send, save, share or print, depending on the type of scan previously selected
For doing the scanning, you must make sure that you have done the setup of the application properly. Also in case of help, get in contact with HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number, where you will be guided by the trained technicians to complete the scan process effortlessly.
Source: – HP Printer Technical Support