Themed Forum Index Themed
Welcome to the official message boards for
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Forum Index -> Theme Park News & Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: 广东杀害13&#2015 Reply with quote

28 am,[url=]nike air jordan[/url], into a dragon dressed in grass green T-shirt,[url=]hollister france[/url], blue prison uniform jacket,[url=]hollister france[/url], wearing black-rimmed glasses in court. Into a dragon argued that the whole thing, I initially did not intent to kill,[url=]herve leger[/url], do is to ask the wealth and survival. And the first instance verdict in Zhuzhou, Hunan and Jiangxi Dayu burglary murder rape twice to combine their murdered after committing the crime the usual practice,[url=]hogan[/url], finds its intention of killing the victim,[url=]karen millen[/url], the statement expressed the view that the lack of sufficient evidence.
China news agency, Foshan, April 28 (Suo Youwei and Fan Zhen) - Caused the death of 13 people into a dragon case concern. 28,[url=]hogan outlet[/url], the Guangdong Provincial Higher Peoples Court of second instance on the case in Foshan public hearing. Surprisingly, they said in court into a dragon want to donate organs.
The hearing, the families of the victims and relatives of the accused did not show up,[url=]louboutin[/url], claiming to be the only one with a dragon into the same village villager surnamed come to attend. There the court about two percent vacancy.
Finally the presiding judge announced that the case because the case material will be selective sentencing. (End)
When the presiding judge informed into the dragon has the right to defend themselves when expressed repentance into a dragon. Into the dragon said: I appeal not to change the due punishment,[url=]hollister[/url], but due to legal innocence,[url=]herve leger dress[/url], even if I do not have a few single thing, the death penalty is also more than enough! Final statement in the trial stage, into a dragon unexpectedly expressed that wish to donate their own organs of the body, hoping to help some patients get healthy. This is my true thoughts before dying,[url=]moncler[/url], I know Im sorry a lot of people would like to cry,[url=]hogan[/url], Im sorry,[url=]herve leger[/url], I was wrong,[url=]hollister[/url], the afterlife must be good!
Chinese Ministry of Public Security Class A wanted man into a dragon, beginning from May 1996 respectively,[url=]nike air jordan[/url], in Nanhai,[url=]christian louboutin[/url], Guangdong, Guangxi, Guilin and other places home, armed robbery, murder, rape, etc. A total of 10 cases of crime, resulting in 13 deaths, including shootings three policemen. May 2005 for robbery Jiangxi Long County Court sentenced to 7 years prison true identity was discovered,[url=]herve leger dress[/url], then was transferred to Foshan police. Foshan Intermediate Peoples Court in February 2010 verdict to death.

[url=]儿子遭数落后棒杀父亲 疑患有精神疾病 精神病 患者 钢[/url]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Forum Index -> Theme Park News & Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: